Elongated bowl. Dual flush 1.06/1.59 GPF.
2-Piece dual flush toilet, 4 L/6 L. Compact and elongated bowl offers added comfort. Soft close seat and wax ring included.
Elongated bowl offers added comfort.
- WaterSense certified toilet meets strict EPA flushing guidelines, including at least 20% less water than 1.6 gallon toilets.
- 1.06/1.59 GFP (gallons per flush) dual flush is efficient and water friendly
- Two-pieces design features a separate tank and bowl.
- Concealed trapway offers seemless look and make cleaning easier.
- 1.75 in. (4.5 cm) large trapway fully glazed provides a nonporous smooth surface for a strong, complete flush, each time.
- Quick release/attach seat makes cleaning and maintenance easy
- Soft close seat prevents slamming.
- Sleek top mounted button with Chrome finish included.
- Flushing valve reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain flapper systems.
- Ove's flush valve system creates a strong siphon during the flush, ensuring consistent performance.
- 1.94 in. (5 cm) powerfull and efficient flushing valve.
- 11.81 in. (30 cm) standard rough-in.
- Bowl, seat, wax ring, flange bolts.
- Supply line not included.
|Material||Vitreous China (ceramic)||Bowl height with seat||15.56 in. (39.6 cm)|
|Flush valve diameter||1.94 in. (5 cm)||Bowl shape||Elongated|
|Flush type||Dual flush 1.06 / 1.59 GPF||Rough-in||11.81 in. (30 cm) standard rough-in.|
|Trapway diameter||1.75 in. (4.5 cm)||Flush trigger type||Top button|
|Included||Bowl, seat, wax ring, flange bolts.||MaP performance rating||800|
|ADA compliant||No||WaterSense certified||Yes|
|Certification(s)||CSA , DOE , CEC|
Specifications & Parts
|Width :||15.19 in.
|Depth :||26.75 in.
|Height :||30.13 in.
Please contact our Customer care team for any question related to parts.
Have a question about this product?
We are here to help
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Rated 4 out of 5 by 206rob from Looks great Love the design. Has a powerful flush too. Easy to clean. Only negative is the seat. It’s feels a little cheap and the connection doesn’t allow to swap for a less plastic feeling seat. Other than that we really like it.
Date published: 2019-01-27